Please forward your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
All Trades Persons required (Must have own C2) Eg Carpentary both 1st and 2nd Fix
- Window Cleaners
- Painting Contractors
- Ground Works (General)
- Carpenters for 2nd Fix required for immediate start or contact the office for more details
Graduate Civil Engineer
We are seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer. Working as part of a growing team within an established organisation, you will be part of a dynamic team in Cork, Kerry and Waterford.
- Recognised academic civil engineer qualifications, Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent.
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance when required
- Able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Able to recognise own impact on others and adapt approach where appropriate
- Demonstrate pride in work, through accurate timely delivery
As a Graduate Site engineer, you will need to:
- Assist in providing engineering input on site to subcontractors and tradespeople.
- Assist in setting out for foundations, frame, slabs, using GPS system
- Assist in overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies health & safety policy
- Assist in reviewing drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Assist in setting out, doing pre-pour checks and picking up as-builts using survey equipment.
- Perform site monitoring and surveying in line with site monitoring plans.
- Assist in develop safe systems of work, method statements and quality documentation
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Assist with requisition of materials by providing quantities where requested.
- Provide assistance in attending regular progress meetings and assisting the project manager.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors in area of responsibility
- Assist with planning the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Prepare reports as required
We have a position for a Graduate engineer to gain experience in setting out and supervision of the installation of utilities throughout our sites. Working closely with senior experienced professionals.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the company and fastrack their career. You will be provided with a mobile phone, laptop or desktop, expenses where appropriate to facilitate the role.
Please send your details to email@example.com