Coolkellure, Mathew Hill, Cork City
Coolkellure, has a strong mature rural feel, with a strong sense of community where you and your family will enjoy the meeting new neighbours and friends. It is a desirable place to live, with a sense of country life, together with the convenience of the city, offering a healthy work life balance.
Coolkellure is situated off the Matthew Hill on Corks Southern Ridge and along with its panoramic views is highly accessible to and from Corks South Ring Road, which offers easy access to Wilton, Douglas and Cork City Centre which are all only minutes away. Again, many people who live in Coolkellure work or study nearby, in UCC, CIT, CUH, Bons Secours Hospital, the Cork Airport Business Park. EMC/DELL, Apple and in the lower harbour pharma sector
Amenities for all the family.
Coolkellure offers a comprehensive mix of house types, styles and sizes, affording you the opportunity, to ‘move up in size’ rather than move from the area.
This helps residents create sustainable friendships and links with a growing sense of community, strengthening bonds between residents of all ages. Residents can continue to enjoy good capital appreciation on their homes in Coolkellure, making it the right choice for your family’s future.
Coolkellure situated off the Matthew Hill is a desirable and sought after residential development conveniently located on the Southern Ridge of Cork City. This makes Coolkellure a very desirable a place to live, with a wide choice of amenities, services and facilities, which are all only minutes away.
4/5 bedroom detached Approx 154 sq.m. 1,658 sq.ft.
3 bedroom semi-detached Approx 105.9 sq.m. 1,140 sq.ft.
3 bedroom semi-detached Approx 115.4 sq.m. 1,242 sq.ft.
4 bedroom semi-detached Approx 125 sq.m. 1,345 sq.ft.
3 bedroom semi-detached Approx 109 sq.m. 1,173 sq.ft.
HOUSE TYPE A
4/5 bedroom detached
Approx 154sq. m. 1,658 sq. ft.
HOUSE TYPE G
4 bedroom semi-detached
Approx 125sq. m. 1,345 sq. ft.
HOUSE TYPE D1
3 bedroom semi-detached
Approx 115.4sq. m. 1,242 sq. ft.
HOUSE TYPE E
3 bedroom semi-detached
Approx 109sq. m. 1,173 sq. ft.
HOUSE TYPE D
3 bed detached
Approx 105.9sq. m. 1,140 sq. ft.
- High quality elevations with a mixture of brick and dashed finishes.
- Paved driveways
- High quality fascia and soffits.
- Seeded gardens with post and panel fence to the rear.
- Paved patio area to the rear.
Windows and Doors
- Energy efficient Upvc double glazed windows and patio doors.
- Composite energy efficient front doors.
- Property painted throughout.
- Moulded skirting and architraves.
- Staircase finished with oak newel and handrail.
- Shaker style doors or similar.
- Brushed Steel door handles throughout.
- Stylish fitted kitchen.
- Extractor fan included.
- Stainless steel sink with single mixer tap.
- Plumbed for dishwasher.
- Generous PC sums for Wardrobes.
- Utility room is plumbed for water and waste water (Applicable house types only)
Bathrooms and En-Suites
- Quality sanitary ware fitted.
- Baths in all house types.
- Low profile shower trays.
- Pressurised showers in bathrooms and ensuites.
- Ground floor guest toilet.
- Generous allocation of electrical sockets throughout each home.
- Smoke / heat detectors fitted as standard.
- Wired for burglar alarm.
- Low energy recessed lighting to dining room.
- Pendant lighting to living rooms, hallways, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Energy efficient air source heat pump heating system.
- Multi Zoned for maximum efficient usage.
- Large capacity hot water cylinder.
- Pressurised hot water system.
- Each home has an A3 Energy Rating.
- High levels of insulation to reduce heating costs.
- Stringent air tightness to ensure minimum heat loss.
- Each home has a 10 year Homebond Structural Guarant/
Register Your Interest Today.
If you would like to know more you can Register your interest below. We have also created First Time Buyers Guide to help you through the various steps we have developed this simple guide for you, which we hope you find useful.